Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Odd Epiphany of the Day

Perhaps I like the idea of 24/7 TPE (Total Power Exchange) because complete obedience reminds me of a pet and people tend to love their pets unconditionally. (Though, I don't like puppy or pony play it is too weird for me. Ha, don't worry, I know I have no room to talk about weird practices!)

Anyway, while watching Denna with almost-broken Richard, a strange thought occurred to me. She is kind, affectionate, caring, and sympathetic once he obeys. Of course, she calls him pet, but her actions also remind me of how people treat their pets. No one hates their pets. People love their pets because they never judge or talk back.

Does that mean I think in order for someone to love me I have to always obey them?




...Actually, that may very well be the origin of my extreme people-pleasing which extends beyond kink and into my everyday life.

Geez, the more I explore my thought processes behind my kinks, the more disturbing thoughts I uncover. Or maybe I'm over-thinking everything and I should just enjoy what I enjoy and let it be...

What do you think about this possible reason behind TPE? Do you think others are similarly motivated? Do you think this idea couldn't possibly be anyone's motivation for TPE?

No comments:

Post a Comment