Saturday, November 30, 2013

No wonder lawyers are evil: Law School Hell

Wolfram and Hart

I never thought lawyers were evil. Although law professors may be...Nonetheless, I have a ton more respect for them; this sucks on so many levels. So far, today is pointless. I didn’t study at all yesterday or on Thanksgiving. I haven’t studied at all today. I woke up at 9 am, or rather I was woken up. I only got 5 hours of sleep. It was my fault (or maybe Terry Goodkind’s fault ;) ) I was too busy reading The Third Kingdom to sleep. I kept telling myself, “At the end of this chapter I’ll go to bed. I need to sleep; I won’t be able to study tomorrow!” That didn’t happen until the end of the book.

How Law School makes me feel...


How I wish I felt about my first law school exams (yay, forced curve -.- )


Angel_spine trophies pwr2


How I actually feel…


Bored nowLost_Locke there is not helping meLost_I'll fail Buffy_blah blah blah1hellAngel_violence


What I wish was possible…


BooksDark Willow


Trying to summon strength…






Face of Resolve






I can’t force myself to study. I wish I could focus…


sleepy slayer max tears1


But in the end


Dollhouse_I'm just a series of excuses 


care     
I admit this is not a substantive post. It is just me complaining, in GIF form, about things I shouldn't be complaining about. Probably because it was fun-ish to waste a few hours finding or making these GIFs.

Maybe...
thrilling heroics
aka face my fear of failure and not being smart enough. Knowing myself, I'll still be online in 5 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment