Friday, November 29, 2013

Defiance (written on Thanksgiving)

Hahaha, one of the favorite Twitter accounts, Women of Defiance, just tweeted: "Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Hanukkah to our favorite fandom! Enjoy your stuffed river otter and remember your safe word." LOL. That made me laugh, which is a tall order on Thanksgiving, during an eating disorder relapse. I'm sitting in the basement, avoiding holiday cooking, and "studying" for law school. Also, thinking of things I'm thankful for made me smile, whedoneque asked, "What Whedonverse things are we thankful for?" I replied, @whedonesque Serenity, Faith Lehane, Fred, and Illyria. @AmyAcker @elizadushku.

In other news, I HATE FOOD, it is evil!! Okay, logically, I know it is not evil because it is inanimate, but I don't have to like it. *glares at imaginary food*

*edit* OMG, Women of Defiance has a tumblr! My day has been made! Another joyous procrastination tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment